Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wearing What I Sew--anthropologie is the theme

Here is this week's "Wearing What I Sew" feature.  I have an anthropologie theme going this week, because both sewn items I wore are knockoffs I made of anthropologie items. 

Tuesday
Cardigan:  Forever 21
Dress:  my knockoff of anthropologie Verite dress
(blogged about here)
Necklace:  Etsy
Shoes:  Target
Belt: ??

You may recognize the above picture, because I took it from a previous posting.  It was the same outfit I wore Tuesday, so I didn't bother to take another pic.

Wednesday

Jacket:  JCPenney
(please forgive the wrinkles--the pic was taken at the end of a long day at work)
Blouse:  JCPenney
Skirt:  knockoff of anthropologie fluttering pencil skirt
(blogged about here)
Shoes:  Steve Madden Magnolia

Closeup of Shoes

toenail polish is a dark gray "Essie"

Do you notice a difference in my hair color between the two pics?  I had brown hair in the first pic and now I am blonde again.  Until next time...

7 comments:

Manecoarse said...

Oh, I adore that cardigan. I have one almost exactly like it that I have to peel myself out of.

Julia said...

You look fantastic in both photos. Love those shoes!

Gail said...

Love your red, creme and grey combo. And those shoes!

Irene said...

You look lovely, as always. Love the shoes!

Jamie said...

Both of these outfits are so, so pretty. Your sewing is impressive, as is your styling. I love the Etsy necklace in the first picture and the Steve Madden shoes in the second.

Eilane Vida Costura said...

Congratulations on the outfits, they were very good, I'm trying to sew a dress inspired by a Antropologie, but is somewhat complicated rsss not have much experience.

Hugs

Eilane - Brazil
www.eilanevidacostura.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

How awesome are you???!! I sew Anthro knock offs all the time, because, why not? It's sew (tee, hee) much cheaper! You do beautiful work!
Kristina J.