Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Less Expensive Look: Dusky Begonia T-Straps

I bought these anthropologie Dusky Begonia T-Straps with some Christmas money.  I salivated over them for weeks and when they finally went on sale, I bought them.  I spent more than I usually do because, well, it was Christmas money.    These originally retailed for somewhere around $160ish, I believe, but they went on sale online for $80ish.
I was perusing the sale section online at ModCloth today and look what I came across on sale for $37.99--almost an exact replica except for the colors.   They are calling these these Chicka Chicka Noir Bloom Heel.  However, there are only three left in a size 40 (at the time of this posting).



WOW, I have done two posts two days in a row.  I am on a roll.  Have a great day!!!




5 comments:

Julia said...

I love those shoes, especially in blue!

Victoria said...

Super cute shoes!

Aminat said...

Lovely shoes.....love them

Eilane Vida Costura said...

Também amo sapatos, e comprar on line sempre é uma opção quando a oferta em minha cidade é bem limitada.
O modelo que voc~e mostrou é lindo.

Abraços


Eilane - Brasil

Trudy Callan said...

Great shoes.

Thank you so much for wishing me congratulations on my pregnancy. I hope to live to 98 so I can still boss my kids around. I will try to get some baby bump pictures posted in the next week or so.